We will provide you with sound advice to help you determine and set up your business structure!
As the owner of a small business, your company is your livelihood. You depend on the success of your company to provide you an income for you and your family. Protecting your interests is of the utmost importance. Local business chose the Law Offices of Joshua F. Pompilus, P.C. to form their business rather than an incorporation service because they know the help we provide with forming your business is just the first step in of your new venture.
The first step in protecting your business is to select the correct business structure for your business. We will provide you with sound advice to help you determine and set up your business structure. The services we provide to new business ventures include:
- Describing the advantages and disadvantages of each type of business organization
- Using our knowledge of your business plans to help you choose the business formation type that best suits your long-term business goals
- Completing and filing all necessary paperwork with the government
- Drafting necessary business contracts and employee handbooks
We can help you form the following types of business entities:
- Non-profit corporation
- Professional corporation
- Limited liability company
- Limited liability partnership
- General partnership
- Limited partnership
- Joint venture
- Sole proprietorship